We have plenty of parking in front of the surgery, and if you need help carrying heavy animals into the building, we are always willing to give you a hand.
The premises have been refurbished to a high standard, and a spacious waiting room / reception area leads to two consulting rooms. Towards the back of the building lies the dispensary, an operating theatre and recovery area, offices, utility area and the usual facilities.
Services - we offer the following services:
- Consultations for injuries and illnesses
- Parasite control (eg against fleas, ticks and worms)
- Telephone advice
- Diagnostic laboratory tests on blood, urine and faeces, along with skin scrapes, histopathology and allergy testing
- Class IV laser therapy
- Surgical procedures including neuterings**
- 24 hour emergency cover**
** Major surgical procedures, neuterings, dentistry and 24 hour emergency cover are undertaken by Longmead Vets - for more details, click on the link above.